Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 18, 2009

This is the day that Happily Ever After began!!!! It was a beautiful HOT HOT HOT summer day. We had family, friends, food and best of all we had each other! It was the best day ever...until I woke up to find that the next day was the best day ever...and each day since has been better than the one before! We are so blessed to be best friends and eternal companions. Our happiness grows each day as we realize more blessing and as our testimonies grow. We are coming up on our one year anniversary, it seems silly to think we have only been married one year when it feels like we have never been without each other! What a wonderful way to feel :) We have had a fun and busy year... soon to be published on our blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I am the first one to comment on your blog!! I am so so happy that you are so so happy! You deserve it! I love you!

    ReplyDelete